Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta (4 servings)
(Adapted from Food.com)
8 ounces PASTA
1/2 cup ONION, chopped
1 lb GROUND BEEF
1 (10 3/4 ounce) TOMATO SAUCE
6 slices BACON, crumbled
1 cup CHEDDAR CHEESE, shredded
1. Cook the bacon until crispy and drain on paper towels. Reserve some of the drippings for frying the onions.
2. Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to package directions.
3. When bacon is done, fry the onion in the same pan and cook the ground beef until no longer pink. Drain the fat from the ground beef.
4. To the ground beef, add the pasta, crumbled bacon, tomato sauce, cheese,and spices to taste. Mix thoroughly.
* Note, this works best if the bacon or the pasta is cooked in a large pot, as the fry pan is too small to hold everything.