Monday, August 15, 2011
Greek Chicken and Potatoes
Greek Chicken and Potatoes (2 servings)
(Adapted from Food.com)
2 CHICKEN BREASTS, cubed
2 cups POTATOES, cubed
3 cloves GARLIC, minced
1 CHICKEN BOUILLON CUBE, dissolved in
1/2 cup WATER
1/4 cup OLIVE OIL
1/4 cup LEMON JUICE
1 teaspoon OREGANO
1. Preheat the oven to 400F. Place the chicken, potatoes, and garlic in a 8 x 8 glass baking pan.
2. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the bouillon over all.
3. Mix well to get everything evenly distributed and coated.
4. Whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, and oregano together and pour over the chicken and potatoes.
5. Bake approximately 30-35 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender and golden brown, basting occasionally with pan juices.