(Adapted from The Brighter Side)
4 ounces UNSWEETENED CHOCOLATE
6 tbsp UNSALTED BUTTER
3 medium EGGS
3/4 cup HONEY
2 tsp VANILLA EXTRACT
1/3 cup COCONUT FLOUR
pinch of SALT
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper or lightly grease.
2. Melt the butter and chocolate over low heat or in the microwave, stirring frequently. Set aside to cool.
3. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, beat the eggs, honey, and vanilla for one minute at medium speed.
4. Take one cup of the egg mixture and mix it into the chocolate mixture. Pour into the remaining eggs and beat until smooth. Add in the coconut flour and salt.
5. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for about 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out mostly clean.